But one good reason, is the chance to be a part of the premier networking and educational trade event in the business. The Phoenix Forum connects a diverse blend of content producers, broadcast studios, paysite programs, talent/models, service providers, advertisers and affiliates, to simply do business together in an intimate, private venue.
The Phoenix Forum presents a complete show designed specifically for the needs, goals and unique challenges the business community in the industry and as the industry is evolving, so is our show. Our new schedule combines a complete menu of educational sessions, fun networking opportunities, coordinated meetings and tailored gatherings.
Why should you attend?
- Connect with the brightest and best business partners in the industry
- Drive new connections and rekindle old friendships.
- Be a part of the fun and networking of new events and parties (NEW)
- Afterhours fun at the SPEAKEASY (NEW)
- Experience true hospitality-all day food and drink access.
- Find out about the latest changes in the industry
- Attend a wide variety of panels and sessions around the hottest topics in online entertainment.
- Learn about the latest tech revolution
- Drop by the CCBill lab for original showcase talks from CCBill partners
- Pool Day on Saturday (NEW)
- Specialty Sponsorship options (NEW)
CCBill has always focused The Phoenix Forum on a blend of business and fun, and your badge includes everything you need to find that balance yourself. Your registration includes secured access to our private venue, daily lunches, the popular Snack Shacks, open bars and beverages, top-notch educational sessions, networking events, and a series of parties and entertainment to connect you with new and current friends at every turn.
Register for The Phoenix Forum 2018 today and catch the Early Bird prices. The show is sooner than you expect!
About the Author
Gary brings nearly two decades of experience in the online media and commerce markets to the adult industry, having built from scratch four successful sales organizations for a number of software and ISP start-ups. Since joining CCBill in 2006, he has been a champion for expanding business opportunities for the industry, as indicated by CCBill’s diversification into dating and tangible markets, as well as expanding the CCBill billing automation platform to adapt to changing consumer buying habits. Currently leading the CCBill team as managing VP of sales, Gary has been honored in online adult industry with the 2011 Cybersocket Business Person of the Year, the 2012 XBIZ Executive Leadership Award – Web, and was instrumental in helping CCBill be recognized in 2014 by XBIZ as the Progressive Web Company of the Year. A Seattle native, his past lives include managing the Academy Awards in 1996 at the L.A. Music Center, as well as performing on Broadway as a professional actor/singer.