We are very excited to announce the release of CCBill FlexForms 2.0, planned for the week of August 22, 2016, for CCBill Accounts currently using the FlexForms system.
FlexForms is CCBill’s dynamic payment flow system, which offers a set of advanced features that let CCBill Merchants build perfectly optimized and globally responsive payment forms for their websites, with only a few clicks.
The FlexForms 2.0 release includes enhancements and functionality to the next generation form system, that further delivers with ease of use, comprehensive customization, as well as promotional and performance tools.
So simple to use, with FlexForms CCBill Merchants don’t ever have to change their website’s HTML when they:
- Add all or change the payment types on their payment form
- Update or revise their form layout
- Add top, side and promo banners
- Build A/B tests on multiple forms
- Set dynamic pricing, cross-selling or upselling options
The FlexForms 2.0 release will also include these valuable features:
- Improved affiliate tracking and cascading
- All payment options, including SEPA and Bank Transfers
- Global speed enhancements and distributions
- A new, super fresh and customizable payment form User Interface
Plus, coming soon and instantly active as a FlexForms feature, we will launch our new stored consumer payment option, CCBill Pay. With CCBill Pay buyers can instantly use their CCBill Pay account to securely make purchases from CCBill Merchant websites, on any device, from anywhere with a single log in. CCBill Pay works exclusively with FlexForms, and is not supported by CCBill’s Legacy Form system.
CCBill account holders not currently on FlexForms, are encouraged to move over to the new payment flow system to optimize their payment forms, quickly accept all payment options, and streamline their buyer’s payment experience. To get started on FlexForms please contact CCBill Merchant Support by email at email@example.com, by phone at 800.510.2859. You can also contact CCBill at anytime using our online Merchant Live Chat.
Learn more about FlexForms.